Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013

The Longdistance Relationship with my blog

Hey Guys,

I don't know how long I've ignored my blog, but a lot was going on and I haven't had time to do a blogpost. I'm so sorry for blaming my lack of time (as if I would have more time after it..), or my crushed macbook for the poor quantity of posts. I've already prepared a lot of posts, but I haven't uploaded it, cause the time to make photos is very rare. Anyway..There are no new news in case of my macbook.. its still broken and I haven't had time to send it to the insurance office. SHAME ON ME! Damn.. but why have I thought I could study in an easy way when I have to write about 5 exams in 5 weeks and my stress level was never this high, as it is at the moment....Okay one more time.. I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ANYTHING (that I would be on a hiatus caused by my freaky studying or something like this)! >_< If you follow me on instagram maybe you noticed that I posted some pictures with my best friend Gayoung! <3 She is finally in Germany! YEEEEES! I couldnt believe it, when I met her after 9 long months of waiting. I think I've missed nobody like her. *haha* Okay...now...the question is....

What are you doing at the moment Nini and why can't you do some more blogposts? 

The answer is simple...I'm studying like a crazy person and cant get enough of sleep...After work I try to study a lot and before work I also try to study a bit. At work I'm also studying, when I have lunch break o y small breaks in-between. Everyday I have to be at work around 7:30 am so i could go home earlier, but I really cant! -__- Everyday is like a small war...T_T Me and working colleague against the world.. *kekekeke* Anyway..Gayoung introduced me to some Yoga exercises and I try to do it every day for 30 minutes cause I can let my brain be dead and just move with the Yoga teacher...>_> and its good for my body shape too. Maybe some dieting will be good after I wrote all my exams.

Enough of my everyday life, let me share some AWESOMENESS with you! Gayoung brought me a lot of things from South Korea (thanks for that <3)! What have I got?

Great Nailcolors from Etude House!! It's all blinging like hell, but I love it so much. Maybe you will find some Instagram pictures of my nails when I paint them! ^^ Unfortunately Gayoung is on a short vacation and so I can't show you all 4 Nailcolors she got me.. but I love the most the one from the middle! Thanks for that! I truly love it! :)
Then she bought me my most loved BB Cream from Etude House. Due to the fact that I simply can not use every BB cream or make-up I want...for me it's the best! I don't get strange pimple when I'm using it. ^^ She bought the lightest color for me....'cause I'm white as a wall...*kekekeke*
Then some free gimmicks! I like the masks....but I don't know if I should use the "WHITENING" collagen mask....:'D I'm already so white and when my skin would be more white, then I definitely would look ill...or the people I meet will think that I have some kind of disease..>.< Maybe after my vacation in Croatia..but not now, or I will do some Give-away some time later.. ^^
And the last thing she bought for me was eyeliner from Etude House in Brown and Black! *_* I really have to thank you, that you went shopping for me! Love you <3

When you don't follow me on bloglovin' or blogconnect please do it NOOW~! *harhar* (see the links on the left! ^_~) I'm happy about every reader I can talk with and every person who finds my blog interesting enough to subscribe...^_^

Here's a bit Instagram stuff, since I started Instagram I love it so much <3 <3

Selca of myself when I was bored // Yummy Korean food! Kimbab! // I was trying to read the newspapers
Gayoung & me when we were out last Saturday // The girls and me // Instant Ramyun & yummy Kimchi
Gayoung & me on the way to the cinema // Le puh and me *keke* // Also a picture of last Saturday
The best against hot weather! Mineral water & melon // Great coffee in Duesseldorf // Food shopping :'D

So that was it. I hope you enjoyed it to read something from my everyday life! Maybe I can write more long-ass blogposts in the future (this one wasn't even sooo long as I planned, but I'll try to post more frequently from now on! *haha* Good joke!)

xoxo,


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen