Montag, 8. Juli 2013

Favourite Songs Part 5

Hey Guys,

so it's another Favourite Songs Post..and today it's No. 5! YAY! Like my mom always said to me "Keep up the good stuff"...She meant I should just keep listening to the good music. *keke* Yes it's hard to choose what I should show you today of my most beloved musicvideos, or the music I listen to at the moment! ^o^

So let's start with the good stuff today!

NU'EST (뉴이스트) - 여보세요
I really love that song and the video. It's so overwhelming to see the five boys like this. Everyone of them is perfect in the video. I love Minhyun's voice so much and the dance is also not that bad..*keke* As it was published I listened to it non-stop...Also it's one of the bands I like the most (I have all LP's or mini album). YES I LIKE THEM! <3


And also the Comedic Version of the Video. XD
I had to laugh so hard as I watched it. *kekekeke* It's so hilarious and how Baekho styled his hair or Ren brushed his teeth.....and the best part was at the end, when Aron stumbled and everybody was laughing. *wipes away her tears* Okay I'm fangirling here a bit now. But it's ....SO FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!


MBLAQ - Smoky Girl
Wow MBLAQ! What happened to you?! Joon, G.O., Cheundung, Mir and Seungho...you changed a lot during the time of the last video! Of course I like it, but what happened to the most coolest guys on earth like in the video Y or Cry?...Mmmh.. can't decide if I should like it now more or not. Anyway I like the hairstyles of every member. Thanks for growing into fine men in my eyes! ^_~ You will always be the band who made me listen again to KPOP as you published Y! <3


Hello Venus - Venus
I just like the song...It's older I know it, but I really really like it. Personally I think their image is really cute. Normally I would prefer boybands, but even though ...I like their cute girlish style. ^^ And they are at the same label as NU'EST I think.. oO Correct me when I'm wrong.. *keke*


AOA - 엘비스 (Elvis)
Unfortunately one more girlband. Last year in August I was so addicted to this song o_O I really liked it, but I haven't heard of them since then. Maybe promotions and so on? Whenever I hear this song I just want to dance my butt off and do stupid moves.. :'D *has to cry caused by her own stupidity*

That's it. I hope you enjoy listening to some of the songs I mentioned above. ^_~

Thanks for reading! <3

xoxo,

2 Kommentare: